AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
Automotive Additive and Detailing
High Quality Additives for Cars
Cleaning Interior and Exterior of Cars
Specialize in Cleaning Car Interiors
Handy – Sponge Cloth
Multiple PPE Categories
Fall Protection Equipment
SPECIAL-PURPOSE MECHANICAL GLOVES: ANSELL 7-112
- Ideal for those tasks involving vibrations at frequency levels greater than 300 Hz
- Engineered to reduce the vibration absorbed by workers' palm and fingers. VibraGuard® gloves help protecting from Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Vibration attenuation EN10819
- TRM (Transmission Ratio Medium frequency range) = 0.90
- TRH (Transmission Ratio High frequency range) = 0.52
SPECIAL-PURPOSE MECHANICAL GLOVES: ANSELL 97-210
- The 97-210 impact, barrier, grip glove is designed to meet the extreme conditions of the rig floor, rig services and hydraulic fracking, the toughest conditions in the oilfield.
- With lab tested state of the art impact protection on the back of hand, the gloves also provide technologically advanced “enhance grip” pads in strategic palm pressure points and a water resistant barrier to protect hands from fluids encountered in the upstream environment.
- The glove will provide oily, dry and wet grip, cut protection, abrasion and protection from oil & water penetration.
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP FIELD
- AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY
- Automotive Additive and Detailing
- SAFETY PRODUCTS